- Masks can only be ordered on a subscription basis
- Minimum 2 month subscription required
- Delivery is only to the UK and is included in the price
- For subscriptions of 500+ masks per month, please request a quote
Our type IIR 3-ply splash resistant surgical masks are made with a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency ≥ 99%. These masks are ideal for laypersons, medical professionals and key workers exposed to blood and other bodily fluid. Complete with elasticated ear loops and integrated wire nose bridge ensuring a secure and comfortable fit for the wearer.
These Masks Conform to the Following Regulatory Statuses: EN 14683:2019 (European Standard)
Key Features of OBISK Disposable Type IIR Surgical Masks:
- 3-ply protective layers (Hydrophobic outer layer, meltblown filter middle layer, Hydrophilic soft inner layer)
- > 99% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
- Splash resistant to >16 kPa
- Suitable for laypersons, NHS, Dentists, Care homes, Vets & other professions.
- Appropriate for situations where workers are exposed to blood and bodily fluids.
- Intended as an infection control measure.
- OBISK Disposable Type IIR Surgical Masks are a single-use disposable product
- Our surgical masks are latex free
- One size fits all
We are proud to support our frontline workers by supplying the NHS and key staff first and foremost. Their orders will always take priority without exception. If this means your order will be impacted, we’ll contact you directly.
- Package & Storage
- Order & Delivery
- More Information
- The shelf life of this product is 2 years.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and away from sources of ignition.
- Your order will be delivered to you on a monthly basis.
- Your first order will be delivered in June.
- Minimum order value made up of 2 monthly deliveries of a minimum quantity of 20 masks per month.
- Your first payment is generated at the checkout followed by your agreed monthly payments.
- All your orders are shipped via DPD to ensure secure delivery.
- For questions or enquiries regarding the cancellation of your subscription please either log on to your account area or contact us on: email@example.com
- Ensure the blue outer hydrophobic layer is outwardly facing. This layer does cause skin irritation and should not come into contact with the skin for a prolonged period of time. Please note: The mask does not cause irritation if worn correctly.
- To report a problem please contact 01709 382202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org