INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Wear coloured side out
- Place ear loops over ears
- Deform nose bridge wire for a close fit
- Pull pleats below chin
Obisk Type IIR Surgical Masks conform to the following regulatory standards:
- BS EN 14683:2019
- Obisk Type IIR Surgical Masks should not be used in case of damage or defect.
- Obisk Type IIR Surgical Masks are intended as a single-use device. Reusing the device may reduce its efficacy and the risk of infection will be dramatically increased.
Storage and disposal:
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight and sources of ignition.
- After use dispose of as biological waste.
- The outer (blue) fabric in Obisk Type IIR Surgical Masks does cause skin irritation. This fabric should not come into contact with the skin for a prolonged period of time. Please note: If worn correctly, Obisk Type IIR Surgical Masks are not known cause any skin irritation or sensitisation. For help with how to apply the masks please refer to the instructions for use.
- Obisk Type IIR Surgical Masks are latex free.
Reporting a Problem:
You can report any problems to us by emailing email@example.com